Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Sunday, March 1, 2015

HOTTEST MANGA MALE CHARACTERS OF 2015-2016

So this is it! I officially have my top hottest guys of 2015. I know some of you readers also look for manga that have well-drawn characters, and I'm here to help.

Honestly, I really can't list them in a specific order because I just really, REALLY love all of them.

I'll include details of the manga and of course, my confession for them. :)

1. Satsuki Shishio from Hirunaka no Ryuusei 




This guy is just way too handsome, AND if you're into those kind of "forbidden" relationships between a teacher and a student, this is DEFINITELY for you. He's very sassy, and the times when he blushes just makes you want to scream. I LOVE the watch he wears and the different outfits he sports. Personally, I'm more a fan of formal-type wear so I love it when he's dressed up. These two photos I included of him are a few of my favorites. The way he acts and finally works up the nerve to confess is just beautiful. I am definitely--SO SO SO--in love with this person.

2. Naoto Yanagi from Last Game



ANOTHER complete hottie! He's has that arrogant, shocked kind of attitude that makes him just way too adorable. Especially when he's near his crush who he has chased for MORE THAN 10 years, he gets super embarrassed and stumbles his way through his words. But what got me the most was his dedication to this one girl. I mean, 10 years is a LONG time, and if you are as handsome and as rich as this guy, you're bound to have other options. Yet, he doesn't go for them. His actions and words made me fall so deeply in love with him.

3. Zen Wistaria from Akagami No Shirayukihime



He's supposed to have light blonde hair and looks really similar to Naoto Yanagi (the person above). But I guess his hair is just too light that people had to color it grey. And he's ANOTHER complete hottie! The best part is, he's a prince and is really direct in his words. So he's the type who's not afraid to confess if he realizes it's what he truly wants. Plus, his outfit (that cape!) looks so well on him! What made me fall for him is his buoyancy and grandness. He just KNOWS what he is doing and charges forward with that AMAZING smile of his.

4. Kei Souma from Last Game



Ok, so you can pretty much guess since I used both main male protagonists from Last Game that I really, REALLY like this manga. And you are right! I really do. This character Kei takes it down a notch on the expressions he makes. So, he doesn't get embarrassed as easily when he's near the girl he likes (which, of course, is the same as Yanagi's). But he's just as handsome and stylish in what he wears. He has that calm disposition that makes him just too adorable for words! Plus, he seems to love playing harmless tricks on Yanagi just for his own amusement (these things he does will definitely make you laugh). But what really got me was when he talked about how he was always second place--how he never gets the girl, how he never comes in first place (which caused him to move from his hometown). It just made me want to scream, I'll be your first! I VOLUNTEER, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

5. Kou Mabuchi from Ao Haru Ride



OK, so there's actually an anime of this, and it's a good one too! What got me about this guy is that he's just too unaware of how much he truly likes someone. He would scribble her name into his notebook and get extremely jealous if anyone tries to get close to "his" girl. He eventually, and FINALLY, starts to NOT be afraid of charging into a situation, especially when he felt that he deserved it (like when the girl he likes starts to date someone else). What made me fall completely head over heels for him is his change. He grew from a completely aloof guy to a compassionate and smiling person. This manga is COMPLETED, and definitely worth reading. Plus, this guy is also a complete hottie!

6. Takumi Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama



OK, so this guy is not only good looking and rich, but also GOOD AT EVERYTHING he does. Sports? Mastered it. Academics? Mastered it. Chess? Of course! Unfortunately, this is more like an unrealistic guy in my opinion because no one can be good at everything, right? But still, a major hottie, and a complete pervert. He's funny, and always there for the main female protagonist. This guy to me is more of like a "woah, he's completely out of my league" type of person. It would still rock to date him though! (Just putting it out there...)

7. Kyouya Sata from Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji



A complete hottie, but also a sadist. But I guess that's the intriguing part about him. What made me fall for him is after I found out he had two different personalities. He tries to be the "princely" type, but secretly got this whole "don't talk to me" inside feeling. It's VERY appealing and his actions and words are just a beautiful progression from a cool, distant guy to a caring one. ALSO, his fashion sense is a major PLUS!

8. Takumi Andou from Strobe Edge



This character is also from the same author who had written Ao Haru Ride (see #5). I love characters who tries to endlessly pursue a girl until she falls for them. I mean, that dedication is so pure, and not to mention, beautiful. I am SO, SO, SO in love with this character for his attempts to not hurt others and to give up his status as a playboy in order to pursue the girl he likes. What made me fall for him even more is after hearing about the backstory of his relationships (he was tricked and cheated on), which made him the playboy he is at the start of the manga. But his change amazed me, and his cuteness is just unbelievably high throughout the whole manga.

9. Sou Nagase from Stardust Wink



I ADORE guys who are direct. This guy here is not only handsome but also not afraid to admit his feelings for the girl he likes. And even when he was unsuccessful in making the girl fall for him, he still cared for her and supported her new relationship with a different person. Sou gets jealous easily, which is another adorable fact about him. He's a complete heartthrob, and very, very dateable.

10. Kairi Okayasu from Peach Girl



Ok, another player coming down the list! He likes to fool around, but also has a caring side to him, which I really like. He's there when a person is in trouble, and apparently, from the actions he had done, he has a really, really good memory. A cute dresser and a funny character, Kairi makes it hard for me to NOT fall for him.

11. Naruse Kakeru from Orange



I'm a complete sucker for characters who wants to commit suicide. I mean, YOU have so much to live for. NEVER sacrifice your life for anything. So this was partly what made me fall for him. And the other is because I feel as if I want to help him (even though we all know this is impossible). He's also a complete hottie, but just with a downside view of life. Either way, HE'S ADORABLE!

12. Shota Kazehaya from Kimi Ni Todoke



This guy is VERY shy, and the way he blushes is just too adorable! He's the type of person who doesn't care about a person's looks but rather his or her personality. This is like the ideal type of guy to have as a husband because he's just way too supportive. He's also a complete hottie with a smile that's to cheer for.

13. Kento Miura from Kimi Ni Todoke



Another character from Kimi Ni Todoke who I find completely adorable. I'm also a sucker for characters who comes in second place, because the girl they liked either didn't like them or were too late because the girl had someone else she likes. The way this character tried to pursue the girl is too adorable; you literally see him get more and more desperate, pulling out all the tricks in the book, as the girl starts to like someone else. He tries very hard, that that's one main part that made me fall for him.

14. Towa Asakura from Haru Matsu Bokura



OK, so this is another hottie! He gives off this aurora that makes you just want to hold your breath as you read the manga. The words he says and actions he do makes me want to scream half the time, and jump out of my chair the other half of the time. I mean, look at his eyes! SO ENTRANCING.

15. Kazuto Kirigaya from Sword Art Online



Ok so this character was more gradual than first sight love. Though I'm NOT saying he's not adorable, he IS! But at the start, he somehow didn't have the traits I was looking for (no offense please!). But still, what got me was his fighting abilities and dedication to the game. He is a SOLO player, and yet he got through so many levels without fail. On the way, of course, he matures and becomes this really caring and handsome guy that most girls will love. I completely love the way he dresses in the first half of the first season in the game. He has that "cool" appearance that made me fall in love with him as the series progresses.

16. Obi from Akagami No Shirayukihime




This guy is unbelievably cool and handsome! It was definitely love, not a first sight, but as a progression. As I have mentioned before, I'm a sucker for guys who don't get the girl or who ends up hurt, which increases my adoration for them. Also, I love the way Obi speaks! I love it when he calls people "Miss." A definite adorable character and someone I would definitely fall for!

---

Well, since I listed the characters in a numbered form, I think I have in a way listed them in a specific order. But just know that I love all of them, and that if I come back to this a year later, I still wouldn't know who to choose as my favorite. As of now, I'm a hardcore Satsuki Shishio fan since that was the last manga I have read so far, why is by far a really good one. I'm disappointed it didn't end in the way I wanted it to end, but since I don't want to spoil it for you guys, please go ahead and check out the manga yourself.

I feel as if I had already given Shishio an advantage since I uploaded two photos of him, compared to the other one photo I uploaded for everyone else. But that's because he satisfies most of the things I look for in a character: he's a second place person, not perfect, has a tough past relationship, and needs help from a girl. He's caring, funny, and playful most of the time but also can show a more vulnerable side of him. Either way, HE IS MY DAYTIME SHOOTING STAR & my current favorite. :)

And before closing, I'm just going to add a few MORE photos of him... for uh... luck.





This guy is just WAY too adorable, and a complete heart-stopper.


HAPPY READING!!


1 comment:

  1. Arghhhh i know right he is just too cute and so friggin handsome. He always makes me feel giddy with his words. Actually i got spoiled about the ending of hirunaka so i got sad because he didnt get the female mc so i stopped reading. I really shipped them but oh well i guess we can just have him huhu T_T

    ReplyDelete