Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Friday, February 27, 2015

MANGA: HIRUNAKA NO RYUUSEI (Satsuki Shishio & Daiki Mamura)

Ok, so I just finished reading Hirunaka No Ryuusei, and I have to say, the manga is AMAZING. You'll love it if you're into love triangles, especially if it involves a teacher. The manga is completed and it has a cute touch to it. You'll literally go back and forth wondering who the main character will end up with--all the way to the last chapter. But on the whole, a funny, romantic manga you MUST read.

Read the manga here:

Plot:
15-year-old country girl, Suzume Yosano, has to move to Tokyo to live with her uncle due to her father's transfer. She bumps into a mysterious man who ends up taking her to her uncle's place after she gets lost. Turns out, Suzume will be seeing him a lot more often once she starts school because... he's her homeroom teacher!? Included in the manga is a oneshot story called Tsuyu Kaoru (A Love Story in Moist Rainy Days) in volume six: A romantic and melancholic love story behind a red umbrella.

But the two male protagonists are just way too handsome. AND I can't help but show you the pictures I gathered of them (I know, I'm a creep).

My personal FAVORITE is Satsuki Shishio. No reasons why, he's just, in my opinion, a better choice than Daiki Mamura.

This basically sums up the whole manga:





Daiki Mamura













Satsuki Shishio













AND, of course:



This moment just made me so happy! I love rivalry!

Both characters with their own moments :)



And one more photo:



SPOILER:

Sadly, the main female protagonist ends up with Daiki Mamura. I really, REALLY wanted Satsuki Shishio to win. I guess I'll just have to make my own manga with my own ending. I'll let you guys know how that goes. :)


Enjoy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment