Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Akagami No Shirayukihime OP - Yasashii Kibou [Hayami Saori] やさしい希望 FULL LYRICS



LYRICS: English, Romanized, & Kanji


Song: Yasashii Kibou (Tender Hopes) やさしい希望
Artist: Hayami Saori
Anime of Opening Theme Song: Akagami No Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair) 赤髪の白雪姫


English


It's so vague in the very beginning
I want to spin my words neatly
But I ended up say nothing
Because what I really want to convey
Has became loosened and tangled

Slowly, I take a breath
May these tender hopes
Last eternally

I wonder, can you see?
That I'm here, in this place
Guidelines I drew with my fingertips
I wonder, will they reach you?
So I hope, I can come back home today
And you'd smile tomorrow
Surely
It'd happen, right?

I stepped forward with my frozen legs
Future promises us nothing
Bonds I want to hold dearly
Constricted my heart
Till it hurts

Thus, I'd continue to pile up
Those sceneries you've trusted to me
And fill them into my heart

I wonder, can you see?
That I'm here, in this place
I'll show you a certain start line
I wonder, will they reach you?
If rain is pouring down on you today
Tomorrow, I'd hold up an umbrella for you
Definitely

Finally, I realized, we can do our best
Because we're always
Shining on each other

I know, you could see
That I'm always here, in this place
I could look up
If I move on from here
I'd notify you
So I hope, I can come back home today
And tomorrow, we'd smile together
Forever and ever, right?


Romanized


Hajimari sore wa aimai
Kirei ni narabetai keredo
Hontou ni tsutaetai kotoba dake
Karami hotsurete
Ienai

Yukkuri suikomi
Yasashii kibou ga
Zutto tsuzuku youni

Mieru kana
Kono basho ni iru koto wo
Yubisaki ni egaita michi shirube
Todoku kana
Watashi wa kyou wa kaeru youni
Anata wa ashita hohoende
Kitto
Kitto nee

Sukumu ashi de fumidashita
Mirai ni kotae nante nai
Taisetsu ni dakishimetai kizuna ga
Mune ni tsukaete
Kurushii

Anata ga shinjita
Keshiki ni watashi wo
Sotto kasanete iku

Mieru kana
Kono basho ni iru koto ga
Tashika na hajimari wo shimeshiteru
Todoku kana
Anata ni kyou ame ga furu nara
Watashi ga ashita kasa wo sasu
Kitto

Yatto wakatta yo
Itsu demo hikare au kara
Ganbareru issho ni

Mieta nda
Kono basho ni iru koto wo
Miageteta
Koko kara fumidashite
Todokeru yo
Watashi wa kyou kaeru youni
Anata to ashita hohoende
Zutto zutto nee


Kanji


始まりそれは曖昧
きれいに並べたいけれど
本当に伝えたい言葉だけ
絡みほつれて
言えない

ゆっくり 吸い込み
やさしい希望が
ずっと続くように

見えるかな
この場所にいることを
指先に描いた道標
届くかな
私は今日は帰るように
あなたは明日微笑んで
きっと
きっとねえ

竦む足で踏み出した
未来に答えなんてない
大切に抱きしめたい絆が
胸に痞えて
苦しい

あなたが 信じた
景色に私を
そっと 重ねていく

見えるかな
この場所にいることが
確かな始まりを示してる
届くかな
あなたに今日雨が降るなら
わたしが明日傘をさす
きっと

やっとわかったよ
いつでも ひかれ合うから
がんばれる 一緒に

見えたんだ
この場所にいることを
見上げてた
ここから踏み出して
届けるよ
私は今日帰るように
あなたと明日微笑んで
ずっとずっとねえ


---

*Song credits goes to Hayami Saori. You can buy her song on iTunes.
**Category: Film & Animation
***Lyrics translation credits thanks goes to Amane Nakari. You can also find her translation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment