Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hirunaka No Ryuusei LAST CHAPTER: Shishio & Suzume Alternative Ending (FAN MADE)

YES, I am NOT happy about the ending of Hirunaka No Ryuusei. I am personally a huge fan of Shishio and I actually thought Shishio and Suzume would end up together. There were so many hints that pointed to it!

But if you're just like me and don't like the ending with Mamura, then here's the "last chapter" of the manga I made about Suzume accepting her love for Shishio and getting together with him! So Shizume fans out there, this is for you! I apologize if the fonts I used are a little off; I was kind of in a rush to get this done.

NOTE: THE FIRST FEW PAGES ARE JUST COPIED OUT OF THE REAL MANGA. Since there's not much of a change that needs to be made, I ONLY edited the ending 15 or so pages of the manga. So if you have already read the pages and don't want to read it again, just skim through the end until you reach the few pages I edited. :)

Happy reading!





































I hope you enjoyed this! And as a bonus, here's an additional photo for you Shizume fans:



I leave the rest of their happily ever after to your imaginations. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment