Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Saturday, May 17, 2014

20 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me

1. I could and have slept for 36 hours straight without getting up to eat, drink, or to use the bathroom.

2. I love hiking, skydiving, sailing, rock climbing, and hang gliding.

3. On the flip side, I also enjoy yoga and swimming.

4. I cringe when people confuse there with their, you’re with your, then with than, etc.

5. The same goes for colloquial abbreviations such as u for you, 2 for to, etc.

6. And people who use “may” and “can” interchangeably.

7. Weirdly, I enjoy cooking, cleaning, and washing.

8. I’m not big on shopping. I could usually pick, try, and buy clothes/accessories in 20 minutes or less.

9. I could and have carefully read and took notes on 7 books, about 300 pages each, in a day.

10. I’m allergic to all types of flowers and almost all types of fruits, excluding bananas, oranges, grapes, and watermelons.

11. And Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day are two big death traps for me.

12. My room is literally a mini library.

13. I don’t believe in having “best friends.” I’m more of a person who has a few friends and many acquaintances.

14. I’m a waterholic.

15. I sometimes splurge on video games.

16. I love people with rambunctious laughs.

17. I have automysophobia.

18. I always organize things by type, color, headings, etc.

19. I actually can’t wait for the day I could retire.

20. I love conciseness in writing and speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment