Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Thursday, July 30, 2015

HOTTEST MANGA GUYS I WOULD DATE [RENA & ???] Realistically...

So I actually received a few requests for this post, and now I'm finally going to make it! I made a post on the hottest manga male characters of 2015-2016 here and a person gave me the idea to list the guys that I would like (personally). Though I would definitely fall for any of those guys in that linked post, there's still two CURRENT crushes I have. And here they are!

OBI & RENA


1. Obi from Akagami No Shirayukihime



I actually started crushing on him this year in May. You can read my rant on him here. Obi just somehow seems to GET things, like what you like and what you feel. He is very touching at times and is willing to sacrifice his life to help you. I wouldn't say he is an unrealistic character, but rather just there. I can't get over the way he calls people "Miss" or "Mister." It's very charming and an attitude I completely adore.


SATSUKI & RENA


2. Satsuki Shishio from Hirunaka No Ryuusei



This is probably one of my LONGEST crush I've ever had. I started liking him in 2012, when the manga just came out. xD So you can pretty much imagine how devastated I was when he (in the last chapter) got rejected and left out after EVERYTHING he has done. You can read my rant here. The thing was, he isn't perfect, like the typical main male protagonist. He has faults and he worries about his status. He fails at getting his feelings out and he acts like a child for most of the time. But that's what makes him real. We ALL have faults. And this guy is just too precious for me to let go.

---

Realistically, I think these are the only two guys who if I ever met in the real world would actually somewhat like me. I DON'T mean to boast or brag, so please don't take this the wrong way. I'm just stating the two guys who I wouldn't mind meeting and knowing, and probably vice versa.

The reason I'm saying "realistically" is because most manga characters are very unrealistic. For example, Takumi Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama is definitely NOT suitable for me. According to the manga, "his specialty is everything." Living with that perfection would make me feel so bad! xD

ANYWAY, I hope I've cleared up a few of your questions on which standing I like.

AGAIN, I'M NOT MAKING THIS POST TO INSULT OR BOAST! IT'S ONLY PERSONAL OPINION!!

No comments:

Post a Comment