Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Monday, July 13, 2015

Tsubaki Chou Lonely Planet CHAPTER 4: ENGLISH & SPANISH TRANSLATION 椿町ロンリープラネット

YES! A new series by Mika Yamamori! Chapters 1-3 are all online and can be found here: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/tsubaki_chou_lonely_planet/

I'm disappointed chapter 4 is not translated yet but this is the Spanish version I found online and wanted to share. I translated it to English and listed my translation after each page.

*NOTE THAT SPANISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE SO MY TRANSLATION MAY BE OFF. THE SPANISH TRANSLATION IS NOT BY ME, ONLY ENGLISH TRANSLATION.

 
 

Translation: It was the first time I met an underwear thief.
Girl, could I get a cup..

Translation: Do I make you bitter?
Girl, girl, hey girl. 

Translation: She is not here. She went away..?
I am leaving early today. Lunch is in the refrigerator.
Why...


Translation: That was the first time I was protected by a man.
Eh? Fumi-chan, you're here earlier than usual.
Eh? Ah um. I just thought I should leave early today.
Eh?! That's great!
Yeah, yeah!
Somehow...


 

Translation: Since that time...
It's a little weird to look at him.
Now that I think about it
The feelings that my father left our home
I thought I had to take care of myself
Why...
"You can depend on me."


 

Did he say those words..?
He is usually foul-mouthed.
Very good!
Please take you seats!
First I would like to introduce a new transfer student.
A new transfer student...


 

Translation: It is the guy from the other day!
Yes!
This is the new student.



 

Translation: Is there anyone that wants to volunteer to show him around?
Anyone?

 

Translation: Eh?! Um.
Sensei! Hey, I want this girl to show me around.

Translation: EHHHHHH?!  

 

Translation: Great shot!
It's the transfer student that did it!
He can move very well! It's incredible!
Um..
There is something about this person..
Ah.

Translation: He is definitely attracted to Fumi-chan.
Ehh?! No way!
Don't try to deny it!


 

Translation: Love at first sight.
I do not feel that kind of feeling.
Um.
So what are you interested in seeing?

Translation: Nothing really.
 Is that so?
This is definitely not love at first sight.
We will have to go here. Follow me please.
In any case..
I'm confused this person chose me to show him around.
There must be some..


 

Translation: Reason.
Ah! It's true. You were wonderful playing basketball earlier!
You should be in sports! I completely envy you.
I cannot make it into any teams.


Translation: You!
You're laughing at me!
What?!


Translation; Why the sudden change?
Ah um.
 How do you know my name?
You! You don't really remember?
10 years ago.

 

Translation: The guy in the marathon!
The prize of 10kg of rice for 500 yards.
It's not that!


 Translation: Oh! The guy who lost!
Second place!
Ahh!
You're doing this on purpose!
Purpose?
The competition..


Translation: But after that day..
 The first position is for Fumi-chan!

 

Translation: Please tell us something!
I did my best in this race.
Yo.
I felt humiliated.
Um.. I actually have much more energy when prizes are involved.


 

Translation: I usually never win! It was just good luck.
What a mean girl you are.

 

Translation: You're the type of person I hate the most.

Translation: EHHHH?!


No comments:

Post a Comment