Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

ANIME CRACK!!

ANIME CRACK: Akagami No Shirayukihime 赤髪の白雪姫



The video's pretty short since there's only 4 episodes out at this time. But I just HAD to make an anime crack of it! No matter how hard I try, I can't get the Edna "No Cape" scene out of my mind--from The Incredibles. So each time I see a character with a cape, I'm secretly screaming "no cape, no cape, NO CAPE" in my head. xD

Actually I'm also a HUGE fan of Obi so that's probably why I'm putting many scenes of him in it. He's just way too cute!!

Anyway, I hope you'll like it!

Anime: Akagami No Shirayukihime [Snow White With The Red Hair] 赤髪の白雪姫

ANIME CRACK: Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji オオカミ少女と黒王子



I really liked watching this anime and I thought I just HAD to make a crack video of it for entertainment purposes. And so, I did! I hope you'll like it!

The last scene probably describes all of us fans so well! xD

Anime: Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji (Wolf Girl And Black Prince) オオカミ少女と黒王子

I just couldn't resist making these when the anime came out! Check it out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment