Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Favorite Manga Of The Year: Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride)

Ao Haru Ride is written beautifully and I'm disappointed that the season is coming to an end. To be honest, this is the first manga I read where I feel the plot went "right." Usually in other manga with love triangles, I feel terrible for the person who gets left out, and always end up hoping for a different ending. Io Sakisaka truly did a fantastic job on this manga, and I hope she continues writing.

There is also an anime of this, which you can watch on Youtube.

Thank you to whoever edited this moment! Isn't is just too cute!?


If you can't see the picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment