Meet Search Box

Sometimes works overlap and you might not find them through the tags such as Anime & Manga, College, etc. So use the search box (above or to the right) for another way to find essays or videos or anything you are looking for!

More anime/manga posts and jokes here!

Or reach me on YouTube!

*YES! We reached 3 million views! May we make it to 4 million? :D

Friday, August 22, 2014

My FAVORITE Anime Couples

Tamaki Suoh & Kyoya Ootori


Naruto Uzumaki & Sasuke Uchiha


Recently, I was asked to nominate my two favorite anime couples. And I have to say, it was pretty hard to choose. But I really find it awesome when a totally serious person ends up with a happy-go-lucky one. It's just so adorable that you just can't stop shipping them together. So, there you have it: Tamaki Suoh & Kyoya Ootori AND Naruto Uzumaki & Sasuke Uchiha.

Now tell me, aren't they just perfect together?

Got anime confessions? Or spoiler questions? MESSAGE ME. :)

Until then!

1 comment:

  1. Sawako and Kazehaya from Kimi ni Todoke are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete